Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Week Before School Started

To My Fellow Brothereon's

This week has been wonderful. Tomorrow will be my first day of school and I'm not looking forward to it. I wish life consisted of all of us just staying at the age of 21 living in victoria townhouse with a bunch of friends for the rest of our lives. It's actually a lot better than it sounds. Albeit this, we would also need everything to be free to maintain a rich and fun-filled lifestyle. For the most part I've just been going clubbing. Yesterday I went to a house party. The house party really sucked so my roommate David and I took a bus downtown fairly late and danced the night away at a club called hush. The place was so hot you were practically in a sauna. I woke up this morning and grabbed my t-shirt and jeans, they both stunk and the shirt is still wet (Everyone was this sweaty). There were many interesting people there, some random 50 year old thought I was gay, so I just went with it. Brother Ryland I remember when we saw Wolfgang Gartner and you pulled the booze in a bush idea and had something to drink once the show was over at 4 am. I will attempt that this friday hopefully it pan's out. For those of you that get this in time there is a brotherhood conference call via skype tonight at 8pm.

Brother Naresh

No comments:

Post a Comment