Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kickass fucking weekend.

Hey my brothers, post moar.

So on Friday I was itching to do something but White Rock was being lame as usual and everyone was busy, I decided to go buy a mickey of Russian Prince vodka and bus to Vancouver. I found some buddies from North Van who were going to the Cambie, I really wanted to see Calvin Harris play Celebrities but tickets were $40 and I didn't really feel crazy enough to try and sneak in, so I just headed to the Cambie after a half-assed attempt at negotiating with the bouncer at celebs. Cambie was amazing, saw some good buddies that I hadn't seen in ages and met the coolest girl I've ever met in my entire life, there were these faggy nerd-type dudes trying to hit on her and friend the whole night but I helped them escape a night of boredom and doom haha, all in all excellent night!

Saturday night was Brother Ryland's epic birthday. We showed up at Fiji house, started shooting some pool while watching UFC and drinking Sailor Jerry's fucking nasty Rum. I told the girl from Friday to come meet us at Ceili's, she busses out from Burnaby solo, so fucking cool of her. Anyway, had a great time at Ceili's, bromance, romance and face licking deluxe. After Ceili's we ate some kickass Romano's pizza and cabbed back with the intention to Strobe (read: getting way too fucking high and immersing yourself in Deadmau5's epic 'Strobe') but instead we just ended up watching Grandma's boy, I don't think I've ever been so high. We were passing around a bong like it was a joint, just silliness, Ryland was rolling on the street laughing because he didn't realize I was me. Everyone passed out on couches within like 10 minutes of the movie starting, but I stayed awake throughout laughing like an insane man, completely on my own.

I'd like to hear from the other brother's as to how their weekend went!
Broliver OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment