Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bro-Fucking-Fist

Brothers. This weekend was definitely one of my biggest highlights of the year. Never have I been so satisfied with the intensity given on a Saturday night.

Let me start of by giving you the definition of a brother
Brother : A male sibling is called a brother; . In most societies throughout the world, siblings usually grow up together and spend a good deal of their childhood socializing with one another. This genetic and physical closeness may be marked by the development of strong emotional bond such as love or enmity. The emotional bond between siblings is often complicated and is influenced by factors such as parental treatment, birth order, personality, and personal experiences outside the family.

Emotional Bond, Love and Enmity. This is the utmost I can say about the whole lot of you. SO HOMO.

Friday started as a precursor to my day, but nothing too exciting happened. I went to a japanese, karoke restaurant for one of my friends birthday with Brother Mitch. We had some good laughs and conversations and for I believe for the first time in my life I saw 100 chinese guido's. Yes they do exist, but they are extremely gay. I'm not a tall guy, but they were all shorter than me wearing XS Ed Hardy T-shirts found at the kids section in wal-mart. I remember at one point of the night I went to the washroom and they were talking about buying an ounce of weed as if it was an extremely illegal drug in Canada and treating it like heroin. FUCK YOU CHINESE GUIDO'S, y'all can suck my dick.

Now, Saturday's are typical. You drink a little and you have a good time with friends. But this saturday was unlike most. I had a carpool so there was no need to worry about a ride home. I had free beer, so there was no need to worry about drinks (Albeit I did buy more at the bar which was probably not the best idea). But the biggest thing that I had was the brothers. Almost all the brother's I could possibly imagine were at the blackforest this night. And what a night it was. Crossing Swords all over the place. That night was also the best pool game I've played in my entire life. Yes there were many girls, and yes there were many smooches. But the best part were the gay moments. We were in a bar full of Ed-Hardy Fags, yet we stood infront of all of them pooching out our belly's and hugging each other for 10 minutes, talking about how gay we are and how we should all convert to gayinism. No but seriously, Girls we had girls. Cept Nick, those emo girls shunned him, like we all shunned fat kids when we were in elementary school (Wait a minute we still do that now). Anyways, I won't get into too much details. But let's just say it was a night we all forgot yet remembered(it wasn't suppose to make sense).

The best part of going home is always seeing my mom and my doggie. Flash. We had turkey dinner on sunday ( I also had turkey dinner at jason's place on saturday before the forest). I do miss them already, but I'll be seeing the two of them quite soon. Now it's back to school and exams. But Life is good. Much better than last year. AND last year was awesome too. That's saying a lot.

Faggotry aside, miss you bros.

LOVE YOU BROTHERS
XOXOXOXOX
THROUGH THE TEARS AND THE LAUGHTER
LIVE LOVE LAUGH SMOOCH LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment