Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nothing Lasts Forever, Even Cold Movember Rain

Brothers,
It is that time of year again, I'm sure some of you are already involved.
It is time to grow moustaches.  I have mine carved out with two glorious sideburns joining the party.

But Movember is about more than just the moustaches that thrill the ladies, Movember is about prostate cancer.
1 in 6 men will be diagnosed.  It's pretty serious.

My housmates and I have made a team to fundraise money for Canadian Cancer research.  And, naturally it has become a competition, and I want to raise more money then them, especially since I am currently wearing the best moustache in the house, well debateably.

If you are willing to contribute then check out our Movember page: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/822696/

No comments:

Post a Comment