I just thought I'd fill you in on some pranks I pulled on April Fools day.
1) Friday morning I woke up real early and sprinkled some ground up pepper on the floor of the upstairs and downstairs bathroom. Then I put some smooth peanut butter in a Ziploc bag and poked a hole at the end of it. I put peanut butter on every handle I could think of, the coffee maker, kettle, sink faucet, fridge door, front door (inside and outside) and my dad's car door handle. I also put some Cheerios in my parents shoes. Later that day I found out that they didn't fall for the Cheerios in the shoes prank but fell victim to all my other booby traps. My cousin also fell for the pepper on the floor in the downstairs bathroom and got a handful of peanut butter when he opened the bathroom door. All in all my mission was successful.
2) I text messaged my sister's boyfriend and told him my sister was in trouble. Pretty lame prank I admit and he didn't fall for it but his reaction was still funny. I also texted my sister and told her that her boyfrend's dog was sick and she needed to get over to his house immediately. She didn't fall for that one and tried to prank me by saying that she lost a movie I lent her.
3) I started texting some friends, told one friend that another friend was moving to Alberta and he believed me. I texted Brother Naresh that a concert we were planning on attending got cancelled, he too believed me.
4) In the afternoon I started thinking of some pranks that were a bit more extreme to try. I texted my friend Matt and told him I could not go to the gym with him that evening because I got in a car accident on the way to school and my neck really hurt. He called me later during the day, and I pretended that I was hurt for a little bit before saying, "April Fools".
5) My last prank of the day was one that I feel bad about now but at the time it seemed like it would be funny. I texted another friend and told him that I had been diagnosed with testicular cancer the night before and I couldn't sleep at all. He called me later, and when I answered the phone I pretended to be really sad. I couldn't keep my bogus story going for more than a minute until I told him it was an April Fools Day joke. He then told me that he was legitimately concerned for the past hour but couldn't call me right away. I decided to end my day of pranks and knee-slappers right then and there.
It would be nice to here what other brothers from different mothers did on April Fools Day, so post some pranks up if you can.
Wishing you all a peaceful and fulfilling journey,